Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I have to admit we love our celebrations. 
On Walker's birthday Phil and I cooked him a great BIG breakfast.
fresh caught trout - cornbread pancakes - scrambled eggs - bacon. 


One of W's gifts - hearing protection for range days.
hmmm, I might want to borrow those around here sometimes...


 Ice Cream cake is a tradition for this July birthday.


Some people see art in everything around them!

We had what I call a "junk food" menu:
Hot Dogs, meatballs, beans,
chips and cole slaw.

Fancy cars in attendance: 
classic Trans Am, and hot off the press SONIC,
a new car for Aunt Jonny.
(the guys were all drooling over both)

We love our little family gatherings.
The countdown is on for Walker's return to his Senior year. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Little Brother!! So incredibly proud of you! We have such a GREAT family! I know they made your day terrific!

    ReplyDelete