Sunday, August 26, 2012

Port Townsend Treasures...


This is a page from my art journal during our trip.
I saw no Hot Air Balloons, although I did see there was an event coming up.
I just was having fun drawing and painting hot air balloons. I added a few details to remind me of some of the fun we had and I know looking at this page later will bring this nice weekend back to mind!
 
We visited many garage sales, and I found this cupcake plate at a garage sale for $1.00.  
It is about 6" across, and perfect for one beautiful cupcake.
Did I mention we visited a cupcake shop in Port Townsend? 

 
This is my favorite purchase! 
A map of Ireland.
one dollar
 
 
beautiful images
 
 
so colorful!

And although I have lots of vintage music pages, I couldn't resist these children's piano books with the darling images in them!
 

I may frame this one. 
Can you see the Forest of Poor Music and the Swamp of Jazz?

 
And the Birthday cake song.
appropriate!
 
I was pretty restrained in my shopping but did find some goodies!
 
 

1 comment: