Saturday, August 11, 2012

Suzi Blu, art teacher

A few things from my latest on-line art class...

 Above is not something I am crazy about, but there is something about it I like. . . like not too bad for a first try.

Here is a face I sketched and shaded. 
Still needs paint and background. 
I will probably do it over the weekend.


and another face, sketched and shaded.
 I can see if I keep practicing these could be really fun to do. 
 I can imagine sketching all my granddaughters...


The lovely lighting comes from my back yard at about 7:00 p.m. in the evening.

Watch for the finished pages in a couple of days.

Suzi Blu is kind of a wild and crazy character.  Her videos show a slightly wacky side of her personality, but once she gets down to the ART she is a fabulous teacher who explains everything and she does tons of videos so you can see her "at work" on her projects.

1 comment:

  1. I've watched one of her videos on YouTube and love her quirky personality. As always, you inspire me. I love the background of the first sketch (and the crazy pink hair!)

    ReplyDelete