This postcard is in honor of my granddaughter Tirzah,
who loves St. Patrick's Day and
all things Irish, and
I bet all things green as well...
I have more postcards so I need to start early!
This morning we both got up ambitious and energetic.
Spring cleaning Mania!
Phil painted the hallway, and lots of baseboards throughout the house.
He wondered if we should paint over the penciled lines, showing how Walker has grown over the years.
We came to a compromise. I took a photo before he painted over it.
See that top mark, a couple of inches over Phil's head,
that was Walker two years ago.
The next one down is Phil.
I'm in there somewhere too.
That means we haven't painted the hallway for 20 some years?
I guess it was time.
I cleaned out my refrigerator while this was going on.
oh my, it looks so bright and clean now.
No, no before and after photos of that.
As a reward, we went to IRON RABBIT and spent the last of our gift certificates there.
I had Thai Benedict. (curry sauce over poached eggs and rice).
It was delicious!
Walker went to 13 job interviews this week! Even if no job comes of them, he has had a serious experience in interviewing. He talked to schools he liked in Michigan, Arizona, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Virginia, Texas!

What a great day!
ReplyDeleteOh I love that postcard!
ReplyDeleteWalker is very tall!
ReplyDeleteThat is an incredible amount of interviews. Keeping fingers crossed that something materializes out of at least one of them!
ReplyDelete