I don't know why I've been so into St. Patrick's day this year.
Maybe its just to have something to blog about.
or maybe because my granddaughter loves anything Irish.
I sometimes need inspiration to cook a fine meal.
On Saturday I cooked my FIRST corned beef.
not my last.
I served it with baked Yukon Golds and green beans.
It smelled like hot dogs cooking all day.
hmmm, that can't be good.
the best part was Sunday morning...
corned beef hash.
Even better than I hoped!
Phil is not Irish.
I was appalled when we went to fetch the catsup to put on his!
I said "don't you dare!"
He was appalled when I put fried eggs on top of mine!
We each enjoyed our plate.
Easter is only two weeks away!
Hee hee! I love your posts Grandma!! I'm hoping our corned beef turns out all right, guess we'll find out in an hour or so. :)
ReplyDeleteTirzah