Tuesday, January 31, 2012

making art.

I am still working away on my carving class...nothing new to show at the moment...but soon. I finished my January Jump Start Summit. One of the best ideas I got out of it was below...

One of the artists said she always keeps a stack of watercolor paper nearby, and when she finishes with some other project, she uses up the rest of the paint on these blank pages off to the side. Then, they are art journal pages, just waiting to be "finished" I have these three already.

Today I started a new on-line class: 30 days of Art Journaling. I tried to put a blog button on the side but as usual I had trouble. I might try again. Anyway, this promises to be a great class - spending just 10 minutes a day journaling and making art.

No comments:

Post a Comment