Of course there are a couple of miscellaneous tabs too.
***
And for one last random thing: I made a deliciously easy dinner this week: Chicken Enchiladas. I know everyone has their favorite recipe for CHICKEN ENCHILADAS, but this is how mine goes:
1 package tortillas (flour or corn)
1 jar (about 2 cups) green salsa
1 deli chicken
monterey jack cheese, grated
Heat up the green salsa in a big pan that the tortillas will fit into. When the salsa is hot, dip a tortilla in it, both sides, set it in a 9 x 13 pan, put a big handful of shredded chicken in, and roll it up. continue until there is no more room in your pan, or the ingredients are used up, whichever comes first. Then, pour the leftover salsa over the top. Grate a bunch of monterey jack cheese to go on top of that. Put in the oven (375) for 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream. I didn't do this, but the original recipe suggested making a green salad with an oil and vinegar dressing - put it right on top of the enchiladas just before serving. Each serving will have enchilada and salad. I would have done that but didn't have any lettuce at the time.
***
It was so good, I think we'll have it again soon. But the main thing - its easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment