More leaf sketching/painting.
How do you like my picture drying device?
It's a floor lamp - with the shade fabric gone.
This salal leaf came out much prettier in my painting than the original!
And I was pretty pleased with this "maple seed" sketch.
I painted it on a book page partially covered in gesso.
You've seen this one before, but now it is the title page of my
"Wild Art Nature Journal"
This is just inspiration from my office window.
I've been learning a lot about mixing colors with this lesson.
It's relaxing and each picture is fast.
Please email me the link to this course. I'm interested in learning more about water color....
ReplyDeleteThe class is Junelle Jacobson's Art of Wild Abandonment 2 through Christy Tomlinson. I think she is very good at explaining her techniques. I am addicted to watercolor. It looks good even if its not great. Maybe 2013 will be watercolor every day year.
ReplyDeleteOh Mom...I would hang any one of those in my house they are SO beautiful! Love your water coloring drying rack!
ReplyDeleteYou know those little flags that one hangs outside their house? These would be fabulous! A person could buy a whole set and hang one out each month. I'd definitely be a customer!
ReplyDelete