Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Something Yummy

Apple Brownies*
(or Apple Blondies)
 
 
I found another recipe to use up my apples.
 I have about half a basket left.
 
 
Apple Brownies

Ingredients:
2/3 cup butter
1/12 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup peeled chopped apples
1/2 cup nuts
powdered sugar

Instructions:

1.  Cream butter and brown sugar; add eggs and vanilla, mixing well

     Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Stir well. stir in apples and nuts

2.  Spread batter into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan; Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
     until brownies test done and slightly browned on top.

3.  Cool, dust top with powdered sugar and cut into 24 squares.

Try them!  You will enjoy!  I promise!
They taste like blondies,
 but with apples instead of chocolate chips.



*www.tammysrecipes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment