Oops! Well, this wordless picture shows that I started choir and this is some of the music we'll be learning...A Christmas performance on December 1. It was a little strange singing Christmas Carols last night!
"What we call the beginning is often the end; And to make an end is to make a beginning; The end is where we start from"
T.S. Eliot
I stumbled across this quote looking through a scrapbooking book this morning, and it seemed so appropriate to the beginning of this blog and the last of my chicks to fly.
What are you trying to do?! Tirzah is already going bonkers with excitment, this picture might just throw her over the edge! lol
ReplyDeleteOops! Well, this wordless picture shows that I started choir and this is some of the music we'll be learning...A Christmas performance on December 1. It was a little strange singing Christmas Carols last night!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo funny! Does that mean I Can go bonkers mom? :D
ReplyDelete