Friday, February 4, 2011

Celebrate!

I heard from both my big kids this week - both pregnancies are going perfectly, and we have a baby girl and a baby boy on the way!!! Our little granddaughter will be born the end of March and our grandson will be born in May.

Phil took me to a fine Italian Restaurant in Proctor, (near Tacoma) for lunch today. We had a tasty soup and sandwich treat. While Phil went into the model train store (right next door to the Italian Restaurant, imagine the coincidence!), I found a wonderful thrift store I had never gone into before! I couldn't stay long enough to spend more than $3, but now that I know where it is....

And here is a copy of Phil's Magazine. This is the second issue he has edited. It looks great.



1 comment:

  1. The magazine looks great. Is he just editing it or is he laying it out in software?

    ReplyDelete