Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Weekend...

I love candy hearts! I believe Walker learned to read with these - I would let him eat them after he read them to me! Fun. These ones (half gone already) I got from my mom and dad today. We met for lunch at Budd Bay Cafe. Very delicious lunch, gorgeous view, and and so nice to have them all to myself for an hour or so! I really liked seeing "Text me" since I learned how to text yesterday! (Vicki taught me on my phone). I had a little time after lunch, so I went to Scarlet Empress to "spend" my $10 gift card I got at the gift exchange at Rubbermaids for Christmas!

They had two baskets full of VALENTINE rubber stamps! Only $1 each! They were previously used but I didn't care!


Aren't they CUTE? I don't have to save them for Valentines Day either! I got a couple of other things too, very sweet notecards, of which I forgot to take a photo. Maybe tomorrow. I really stretched out my $10 a long way! It was very fun to look at everything in the store too. I don't get down there that often. I did get the brochures for classes and I may consider taking a class in the future.


3 comments:

  1. Those stamps are AMAZING! Goodwill sells their used stamps at full retail price! Such a rip-off! I'm glad you had such a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE conversation hearts. When I wore braces, I broke the wire by chomping down on a candy heart....

    You aren't good for my pocketbook!I just might have to venture into Scarlet Empress tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sure did stretch those ten bucks! Amazing! With stamps, used is as good as new.

    ReplyDelete