Monday, February 14, 2011

Valetines Day!

I don't usually think too much about Valentines Day, but with a blog, you think about every holiday! Aren't these sweet valentines? OK, its a little distorted, but my daughter is definitely expecting!
Last night, after our nice dinner at Iron Rabbit, we stopped at Trader Joe's for a few things. We turned down tiramisu at the restaurant, but we thought maybe we'd find a tasty treat for later at Trader Joes. We found many things, but chose Chocolate creme brulee. All we had to do was let it thaw!

They were in chocolate cups. Phil made espressos. We enjoyed. That was our Valentines Day celebration...or so I thought!

Fast forward to today -- when I came home this afternoon, I found THIS! A chocolate-fall of Lindor chocolates (five kinds!), a bottle of champagne and a lit candle. Very decorative!
...
I hope your Valentines Day was sweet too.

1 comment: