A project I've had in mind for a while...
I think it was on Pinterest, but I'm not sure any more...
directions for making cute refrigerator magnets
out of wooden puzzle pieces.
The hardest part is finding a reasonably priced vintage wooden puzzle.
I found this one for $1.49 at Goodwill!
(but I've been looking for quite a while)
I think the images are adorable!
The pieces actually fit kind of tight and difficult to get in place.
But that was ok with me.
I went to JoAnn's and bought these round magnets (10 for $1.29)
and found my hot glue gun.
Quick and easy!
They are those kind of magnets that fall off the fridge if you really think they are going to hold up all your lists and photos and coupons. These are more for the toddlers to play with and to add a certain cuteness to my kitchen. I will watch carefully to see that the magnets stay secure.
One project - finished!
Very cute idea. Cooper loves to play with my (boring) refrigerator magnets.
ReplyDelete