Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"in training"

Good Morning!
 
 
These flowers are from Trader Joes.
Sometimes a girl just needs flowers.

 
I am going to try to sketch these, but I thought I better "preserve" them just in case my good intentions are slow to happen.  I bought them with the purpose in mind of sketching and painting.

 
Big news at our house over the weekend was Phil and Alan FINISHED fixing Alan's truck and he drove it down the driveway home! It's been a grueling process and everyone is so relieved.

 
A peek into my sketchbook from the weekend.
Those things that look like stacked cushions are really chocolate donuts.
 
I'm in training for my "Michigan Road Trip" sketch journal.
need.more.practice.
 
 
 
Here is an early glimpse of that sketch journal.
I'm making via FTB*, an online class I started.
 
I have to get busy though, we're leaving in 12 days!
 
*Full Tilt Boogie






1 comment:

  1. Can I bring my stinky truck over to your house for fixin'? Was wondering when your cross-country adventure would begin.

    ReplyDelete