Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break Day 3

Day 3 was the most exciting of all.
Tori got to have a friend spend the day.
Wyatt adored her friend!
 
Here they are at McDonald's for lunch.
I know.
We mainly went for the big toy.

 
Those girls crawled all through the tubes with Wyatt. He had such an exciting time!
He wasn't afraid of anything.

 
This was fun - a walk-on piano.
Not nearly as exciting as the gerbil tubes though.

 
Coming down the slides! so much fun!
 
Later I had to take him on a stroller walk to get him to settle down for a nap.
 He was so over-excited.
 
We also played lots of hide and seek indoors.
More watercolor painting.
Even Wyatt painted until he decided to turn it into face paint.
I shouldn't have laughed.
I should have gotten a picture of that.
 
Whew! Grandma's tired.

1 comment:

  1. You are an awfully good grandma. The children probably don't realize it now and hopefully, they will aspire to your standards when it is your turn.

    ReplyDelete