Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010 a very busy day...

Summer Camp Tuesday at Sharin Memories! One more girl joined the group, one of Tori's friends! Today's project was making these darling photo hangers for their bedroom doors. They are highly decorated with bling, silk flowers, great sentiments. They tied ribbons, chalk edged papers, and put their names in alphabet letters down the side. They will be adorable with photos on the paper backgrounds. The girls were all very pleased with their projects. In Sharin Memories, Tori found this bird in a cage.
She tried to set it free, but it wanted to stay snug in the scrapbooking store.
Talk about bling!
Tori's feet were so beautiful today!
I think she really enjoys going to the scrapbooking summer camp.
She always wants to look her very best.
We went to Lion's park afterwards with a picnic lunch. Then home to change into warmer clothes! Do you love her glasses? (no prescription). Sara just got some cute glasses too, and Tori wanted to look cool. Can you imagine? My sisters and I hated wearing glasses! She looks a lot cuter than we did though I think!

We had time to go into the library.
I bought her Charlotte's Web, which she plans to have her daddy read out loud to her.
...
I dropped her off with her babysitter, getting a tour of Tori's dance studio at the same time. Then headed to the office for 3 hours...
...
Then, I had an appointment with AJ, so I went from work to his house. On the way I stopped at the Japanese Garden on Plum Street. It occurred to me that this is a great place to take photos of a certain multigenerational photo I have been asked to take! There are benches with bamboo background;
...a pond. (huge koi)...

Here's the waterfall.
A beautiful green background everywhere you look...

Waterfall, green grass, stepping stone rocks...
...Then to the Special Olympics softball practice with AJ.
Mt. Rainier was beautiful in the background.

Finally home at 9:00 p.m. What a day.






4 comments:

  1. Wow! You did havea busy day! I'm glad you had the energy to blog about it! Tori's toes are adorable!

    We spent the whole day in the water yesterday and I don't have one picture to show for it. I'm a little nervous bringing my nice camera out sometimes in those situations, since I still have to keep track of little people and can't just totally immerse myself in photography! :o)It was a great day though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Japanese garden is a great idea for the 5 generation photo! Brandi is having an ultrasound today (Wed) to find out what the new baby is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool summer camp for kids. Is 'Sharin Memories the name of the camp or a scrap booking store? (I'm always looking for new stores to peruse...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've never been to Sharin Memories????? Go there!

    ReplyDelete