Friday, July 16, 2010

July 16, 2010 -- Let's just laugh about it.

Something to make you smile! Here is Carissa, pretty young. This photo was taken by my dad. How cute! I recognize the sofa or ottoman she is leaning on - it was blue turquoise with sculpted lines through it (moms). This photo is in my studio. I am going to make something with it soon - maybe this weekend... THIS is what we had for dinner. I made two pizzas (trader joe's dough), covered them in mozzarella cheese, baked, then brushed on pesto after it came out of the oven. A big hit! Delicious. We also had a salad. This is the first meatless meal we've had in a long time. Plenty of cheese though!
And this is a little project I've been working on. Since taking this photo I have added a little bling - gold glitter glue. I have made 5 of these, all with different little fairies on them. (Its a clothespin).

And that is how I've spent my day. Half a day at work, a little shopping, home to enjoy some sunshine and news of a fridge on the blink...


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I see a lot of Taliah in that photo! What are you going to make with it? Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life doesn't get much better than yours! (except an uncooperative frig....)

    ReplyDelete