I did it! I scanned this photo, sent it to my photo drive, and posted it here! I am getting the hang of it all! This photo goes with the last comment in this post. Well, I guess I don't have it all figured out.Saturday - today is a Rubbermaids Day. This is always fun. This month we met at a local scrapbooking store, in their basement. Claudia was there, and Joann, Sue, Nancy, and another Judy. Usually there are more people, but it was fine, because we each got more Chocolate pie!
I worked on a couple of projects. One thing I finished, which is this cute bulletin board for my laundry room.
I stopped in to see Sara and Victoria this morning too, and they gave me a nice photo of me, Alan, Kyler and Tori. I will try to scan and publish it in an upcoming blog entry. Notice the capital in the background (over Kyler's head). This was the day Victoria performed at the "Sand in the City" event and one day before she broke her big toe, thus temporarily ending her dancing career.
The temperature got up into the 90's today! We had a nice barbeque on the deck; and an apple pie is in the oven. We set up a skype account so we can visit with Walker tomorrow visually via the internet.
How cute! I should try that! It would definetly be fun!
ReplyDeleteTirzah.