Today is MY last day of vacation. Tomorrow I begin work again. This morning we invited my mom and dad over to view our vacation photos. I made an apple pie and individual blueberry pies. We also visited the Sr. Shaves and shared some photos.
We had another load of firewood delivered. We are well set for winter now and couldn't resist building a little fire tonight. It has been raining hard most of the day. Walker said they woke up to rain and Washington-like weather in Michigan this morning too.
We are still settling down into our "empty nest" lifestyle. I am cooking less food, we eat less frequently. I've been looking around for more laundry but its all done.
I picked some grapes from our grapevine. We have had it for ten years and this is the first year we have had fruit. They were a little tart - maybe need a little longer on the vine. But, I did enjoy them!
We had another load of firewood delivered. We are well set for winter now and couldn't resist building a little fire tonight. It has been raining hard most of the day. Walker said they woke up to rain and Washington-like weather in Michigan this morning too.
We are still settling down into our "empty nest" lifestyle. I am cooking less food, we eat less frequently. I've been looking around for more laundry but its all done.
I picked some grapes from our grapevine. We have had it for ten years and this is the first year we have had fruit. They were a little tart - maybe need a little longer on the vine. But, I did enjoy them!
No comments:
Post a Comment