Sunday, September 27, 2009
Sunday September 27, 2009
I had to put this in my Blog for Walker -- he would love this sign we found in a gas station today. We couldn't stop laughing about it!
Here is a photo of Mt. Rainier "the Mountain is out today". Doesn't it look like a painting? We hiked around and took lots of photos. I whined quite a bit (it was ALL uphill - then when we went downhill, that was almost as painful!). It was beautiful though, as you can see!
Afterwards, we went to Paradise Lodge to look around. This pianist was playing in the lobby - we really enjoyed his music a lot. I bought a few postcards. Phil took photos of a travelling group of folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderful! Nice to see Mt. Rainier, I know it doesn't show itself as often as it should! Love you!
ReplyDelete