Phil and I took a train ride with the "Hammer Clan".
The cowboys were dressed to kill.
The Steam Engine is all warmed up.

We're all little kids when it comes to Christmas celebrations.

Buying the tickets.

Phil has to choose his name. It ends with Jack Hammer. Maybe Hazardous Jack Hammer? I had a temporary name of Scarlet Belle Hammer.

I snuck in to tell Santa what I wanted before all the little kids lined up!

The gear was impressive!

The train ride was fun, but it was really all about being cowboys for a day, dressing up and
camaraderie.

This guy must have ridden his horse to the train station.

All steamed up!

The Hammer Clan. (and Santa).

My date.

Afterwards we went to one of the Hammer homes. They served us chili, clam chowder, ham, breads, salads, a bunch of other food, including cakes, cookies and candy. I didn't take my camera inside for that, but I wish I had.
What a fun date! LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete