Thursday, December 16, 2010

HOLIDAY TREATS

Have you seen these at Trader Joe's? I think I may have gotten the last box! I've been back and haven't found them since! They were deliciously scrumptious. Yum Yum. TJ's is so bad its good! I am getting inspired to make some gift tags, along the lines of my friend Susan (see her blog on my sidebar - My Abundant Life). This is one I made a few weeks ago. Tonight I have some drying in my craft room along the lines of Susan's.
I had several social activities today. First I went to coffee with my sister and two friends. We had a very nice time. Then, I met Vicki and her daughter for lunch. Vicki brought me the College Newspaper with MY photo in it! Can you find me? This is the day before I got my hair cut!

That is a hilarious headline! I guess it is supposed to get one's attention!


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you! That is a really weird headline.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'm so impressed with your tags and your singing!

    ReplyDelete