Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sing we Clear!

The First Day of December! I performed with this choir tonight.
It was really fun and uplifting! My Choir is done for now.
I'll probably join again in the Spring,
but I think I am going to skip the next quarter
because of the weather and late nights.
*
Three times this week I have picked Tori up after school and we have been having a lot of fun. Well, the first time she was sick, so she had to stay on the sofa and color or watch tv. The second day we read books together Squids will be Squids, the Twelve Cats of Christmas, and Santa's Horrible start on Christmas. Tori is a pretty good reader, and we laughed a lot. Tonight I got to play princess Barbies with her! I got Snow White, and two other princesses I don't know that well.
*
I went to Thompson's Furniture in Tumwater today (for you local followers)...they have the BEST ORNAMENTS IN TOWN! Go there! You won't be disappointed.
*

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have heard you sing! I bet it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was in a choir!! :) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete