Monday, December 6, 2010

Decorating and Celebrating

Even though its Monday, we treated today like a weekend. No work. We got up LATE. (8:00 a.m.).
We went to Yelm to visit Phil's dad, and to decorate his room for Christmas! He has lots of great Christmas decorations. It was fun to dig them out of his closet and find places for everything. This ice skating rink is really fun. The skaters spin around and around and music plays (if you want it). We took him a Glenn Miller Band cd and popped it into his tv to play while we decorated. Phil gave his dad a new boxcar for his train set (Glacier Green). I brought him the playmobile Santa in the background and a box of cookies.

It was a nice time.

Afterwards we did a little shopping, post office-ing, and a few other errands. I made a great chicken Parmesan dish for dinner. Tomorrow I need to get busy and get some Christmas shopping done!



1 comment:

  1. Great day! Love the train set!

    I can't believe you still haven't shopped! :o) Better buy yourself a Latte' to keep you cheery! I think I'm all done, I need to get one more thing for Jonathan to upwrap and a few stocking stuffers for Mike, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete