Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little birdie told me...

Today is the day Vicki and I meet for lunch. We went to the Mall, to the food court, and chose our lunch from the many exotic choices there! Vicki's birthday is Saturday. So, I decided to bring her a little treat today. Its a chocolate truffle cheesecake (individual!). I also supplied her with a fork! And a card that said something about having one's cake and eating it too! Keeping up on my Christmas Journal, Here is my entry from December 3. First, Victoria and I made Christmas wreaths. Then, I went to the Mt. View Church Women's Christmas Dinner.
They really make it special. I brought home souvenirs and photos!

Oh, and here's the little birdie that told me... I found this at Goodwill, its metal and really heavy. It looks perfect next to my wreath on my glass coffee table.

And fear not, I actually got some Christmas shopping done today! Now that I've started, there will be no stopping me!


1 comment: