The weather is funny, but still getting nicer and nicer all the time. My wild currant is blooming. I just have one little tree, kind of in the woods, but every year when its beautiful pink flowers show themselves I get very excited. I now can see it in other people's landscaping and growing wild in the woods. Forsythia gives me a similar feeling, but I don't have any growing myself.

Tori spent the day with us today, she hounded us into walking down to the beach, against my better judgment, but it was fun and nice and see what a nice picture I got. Shortly after we got home, it poured again!

She wasn't really dressed for this kind of hike but she thoroughly enjoyed it and made it back up the hill much easier than us "over the hill" folk did!
...
We baked a pan of blondies, played some board games, watched a movie.
...
I headed back to SPSCC for Spring Quarter Choir tonight. A couple of fun jazzy songs, some harder classical types. Even if they are hard to learn, they are beautiful in the end.
Phil does look a bit cold.....
ReplyDeleteWe walked around our yard yesterday and everything is coming back to life! We are so happy! Everything has buds, everything has green stems--even the fig tree that shouldn't have survived our artic winter!
ReplyDelete