This naughty boy has been causing big trouble at our house!

He is so cute he gets away with it though.
Soon we won't be able to put our bird feeders out at all.
They even raid the hummingbird feeders.

This is a project I have been working on...A
coptic bound book, filled with random papers (music, watercolor, and
kraft paper). The cover is an old Reader's Digest Condensed book.

The inside. I learned to do the
coptic binding on You Tube. It was tricky so good to have the demo I could re-wind and pause. I like the technique!

I bought this lovely deck of cards at Goodwill yesterday.
They are French. I'll use them on something!

The the next three photos I took at
AJ's photography class.
I figured I might as well bring my camera along too. . .

A self portrait. I couldn't get
AJ to try this one.
He had his own fascinating ideas.

A beautiful pale lemon yellow
Rhododendron against the beautiful blue sky.
We are having the best day ever here in Olympia!
The rhodie picture is stunning! Very different.
ReplyDelete