See my new blog header? My daughter made it for me! Isn't it great? I only do the bare minimum on my blog, she
knows things! Thank you!

As I was walking around the yard this morning, looking like a large serving of cotton candy, in my pink bathrobe (thanks, friend, for that image!) I caught these beautiful apple blossoms! So pretty. I hope they get pollinated, the apples from this tree are very good.

Also the white lilacs have finally matured enough for these beautiful flowers! It seems like a decade since I planted it! Love them!

Sweet Cicely is in bloom! This is a lovely fern-like plant with white flowers. Eventually licorice flavored pods appear! Very nice and spreads in a very nice and civilized way.

After lunch, we walked down to our beach on
Totten Inlet. It was a little coldish and kind of windy, but it was a good walk. Sea Kelp was a bright spot on the beach!

And I thought these soggy leaves were fascinating!

Lovely ferns on the banks. Just us and a few seagulls in the area.

And this pink blossom. I don't know what it is, something wild maybe. Very pink and pretty. Maybe I should try to substitute this image for the cotton candy one in my bathrobe?
We grilled hamburgers for dinner and had sweet potato fries with them. I made chocolate cupcakes too, some for W's lunch as he heads off to his summer job tomorrow, some for Alan's family tomorrow when I stop by with dinner (and dessert!).
I hope you had a happy weekend too.
I'm so glad you like the header! What I know isn't much...trust me! Love the flowers! We were going to grill burgers, but the weather isn't cooperating!
ReplyDeleteIt's not warm here, it's muggy and in the 60's! Like 90% humidity!
the new blog header is nothing short of FABULOUS! I love it!
ReplyDelete