Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Sunglasses required!
We had a very nice day today again. I was able to take advantage somewhat, driving around with my windows open and my sunglasses on! Tomorrow it will be windshield wipers again I'm told. There seems to be quite a bit of snow in the Olympics for this time of year. Makes for wonderful pictures!
Here is a little friend I adopted from Goodwill. I always look at the dolls to see if there is something good, and yesterday I got lucky! This is an older American Girl Doll. Can you see the price tag on her foot? The guy that checked me out thought she was very scary, but that just goes to show. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so LUCKY! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is her name? What a wonderful treasure! I think I'll start looking for one.
ReplyDeleteI believe this is "Felicity". You can recognize the American Dolls by their lovely faces. (and Pleasant Company is printed on the back of their necks).
ReplyDelete