This is one of the adorable cards I learned out to make tonight! Claudia and I had SO MUCH FUN! We were the only two in the class, and the teacher let us make TWO of each card, instead of one. It was like a private lesson, we could talk and visit, it was too much fun!
Here's the table we worked at. The basement at Sharin Memories is our Rubbermaids "home away from home" where we often meet. The ladies there are so happy to have us there they are especially nice to us. 
Here's a sneak peek at what we made - six cards - two each. Its not only the cards, but the techniques we learned, so we can make more on our own. Nothing was too hard, except the one with the brown rosette - tricky!
Here's a sneak peek at what we made - six cards - two each. Its not only the cards, but the techniques we learned, so we can make more on our own. Nothing was too hard, except the one with the brown rosette - tricky!
At our next Rubbermaids meeting, we are each making 15 cards, to give to the veterans at the Orting Veteran's home. If we each make 15, there will be one for each of the old veteran's living there for Christmas.
Now I'm getting in the mood for the holidays!
Wow! Those are beautiful! ARe they very bulky? Will they require extra postage? Nice job!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I've been in a Christmasy mood since July! Just ask mom! I'm the earliest Christmas bird of the family!!
ReplyDeleteTirzah.