Sunday, November 8, 2009

A wedding in the family



Mr. and Mrs. Zimmaro (Samantha and Anthony). The ceremony is over and they have been introduced to the family and friends.


The cake top.

A very pretty place for a ceremony. Samantha's daughter is the maid of honor behind her, Samantha's son is unfortunately cut off on the right.


At the reception we had such a fun time - it was almost like a family reunion. Here are three generations.










Alan took this photo of the five of us.






This is a shot I got just as mom and pop were leaving. Everyone was infected by the love and joy of the event.







Phil and I. Phil and Tori had a lot of fun sitting together people-watching while I ran all over taking pictures.


Best Wishes to the bride and groom.







2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love seeing everyone, especially my Grandma...she looks so pretty in that pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete