Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I've been busy...


OK, I've had a busy day, but I did re-hang my "Give Thanks". Its not a very great photo, but I thought it was a nice portrait of me in my pink bathrobe!
This is what I've really been working on - Norwegian Chickens - beanbags for Jonathan. What do you think? Its blue denim, filled with sand.
Here are the three hens. I am thinking about making six.
Walker called tonight - he's anticipating signing up for next semester's classes - first thing tomorrow morning.
I will be taking a class, making Christmas Cards, with Claudia tomorrow. I will definitely have pictures of that...
Good night.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I can't wait to see them!! Love you!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest chickens I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! You NEVER disappoint!! He is going to have so much fun throwing those around and then when he's tired of them, they will look so CUTE on my shelf!! Thanks MOM! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete