Friday, November 20, 2009

November 20,2009



OK, here I am in the car (don't worry, Phil is driving!) for my before photo. My bangs are long as is my hair. Not bad, but really driving me buggy... Its not that easy to smile for the camera when you are holding it yourself!


Here's my "after" shot. I took it in available light in my bathroom - I found I could see my viewfinder in the bathroom mirror, so I could see exactly what I was getting!


I liked the new place I went to: Je Jeuns Enchanted Salon! I also got a parafin wax treatment on my hands and an offer of an "eyebrow" wax. They are trying to turn it into a pampering event. I was in there 2 1/2 hours - poor Phil. He liked it though and said it was worth it.
We came home and had turkey naan pizzas again. Very good. I'm heading to a High School play performing Donavon's Daughters (a version of Taming of the Shrew) in which my friend AJ plays the part of a lumberjack.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Wow! did you get your eyebrows waxed? I need to know about that! I'm gettting tired of plucking my eyebrows and wonder if it really makes any difference! Nice to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re eyebrow wax - no I didn't do it this time. Claudia says it really hurts but its quick and really worth it!

    ReplyDelete