Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!! November 17, 2009


Happy Birthday Jonathan! Somehow this picture made me think of little boys, and especially Jonathan.






This is DAY 2 of our turkey. I layered turkey/stuffing/turkey/stuffing and baked it all together. We had a little leftover gravy to go on top. We had cole slaw as a side dish. E-Z.


Here's another cute little boy looking through a Krispy Kreme donut!





These are the various parts of the Letter Y card for my Merry Christmas Banner I am working on - kind of a "before' view of it all.
I have until the Wed before Thanksgiving day to finish it up. Now that I have an idea, I think it will be quick and easy.
I worked most of today, but managed to get to a thrift store and to JoAnn's to pick up some essentials.
We are enjoying another nice fire in the fireplace and hoping the power doesn't go out, but if it does, we are prepared!




2 comments:

  1. There's just something so wonderful and amazing about litte boys isn't there? I can't believe it's been two years all ready...makes me sad. Jonathan is just so sweet, I hope he has a lot of fun tomorrow! Be looking for my blog post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it when the power goes out! Lots of candles and everybody is in the same room!!
    Love you!
    TNB

    ReplyDelete