While we watched tv last night, I worked on cards. I made this slightly fuzzy looking one for a certain almost two year old! The tag booklet is for my Rubbermaid friend who has a November birthday. Each tag has a pull-out that you can put something into - one will be for her gift (cash from the group) and the others will have decorated paper that the other ladies will sign their birthday greetings on. I can only give it away because I have these photos of it now.
Today I went to my favorite scrapbooking store and the owner said - oh, look outside! and we saw this really bright WIDE rainbow. Too bad about the power lines but there was no way to avoid them. It was extremely windy too. Another crazy weather day. Our friends had a limb (or the top of a tree) crash through their roof, actually through the attic and sheetrock today!
I signed up for another class at the scrapbook store. It's a book to record events every day in December. I can't wait.
I've been selling some books on Amazon too. That is pretty fun. I get so excited to see that I have sold a book. I haven't gotten any actual money yet, but it should start drifting into my bank account soon.
What?! You figured out something that I don't know how to do?? How do you sell books on Amazon? Amazing! Good job Mom! Love card!
ReplyDeleteThats cool!
ReplyDelete