Sunday, November 22, 2009

Totally out of control!


Well, even though I have tons of other things to do, after my class today, I came home and kept working!
I'm working on my December journal and one for Carissa too! It is so much fun to put together!
That is just the chaos in my living area, my craft room is also destroyed and very difficult to find anything in!

This picture doesn't look nearly as bad as the real thing!


And if that isn't bad enough, I am spreading out into Walker's room as well (sorry Walker, it will be all moved out by December 19 - I promise!) That just looks like a perfect place to set up my sewing machine!
Well, the weekend is almost over, but I have a four day weekend coming up and that is my goal, except for Thanksgiving day!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for sharing your creative Mess! I know whatever comes out of the chaos will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That looks like my room before mom cleans it out!! I can't wait for our December journals!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete