Tori is back to school today...I was there to babysit Wyatt for the day, so I had the joy of seeing Tori all excited and ready to go back to school...

She even had this exotic feather "extension" to show off to her classmates...

...she had to explain it all to me: how it is attached, how you pay extra as your hair grows out and you have to have it re-attached...After she left, Wyatt and I took off for a visit with Great-grandpa John and Great-grandma Lillian...

awww, look at his little foot in my mom's hand...

They all enjoyed the visit a lot!

Sweet!

I think I see a little bond forming before my eyes!
He may be a frequent visitor on my babysitting days...

Picking Tori up after school was especially fun!
I got to hear all the good stuff - right away!
(btw - she loved it!)
What would we do without youth - babies & kids alike?
ReplyDeleteWell....I never heard what happened with Tori's teacher! She looks adorable and I love the pictures of Wyatt and Grandma!
ReplyDelete