I'm glad its the weekend! I started so many projects this morning I need lots of time to finish them up! I'm turning Walker's room back into his own. Now what to do with all my sewing stuff! Into my bedroom I guess. . . Then, when I got to work I was assigned the task of decorating the office!

I have never done it before. Usually my task is to
undecorate,
rebox, store it all away. Its pretty easy though - lots of wreaths (maybe 12?) The Santa above is driving a Model T type vehicle...lights around an interior window with greenery and places to hang our greeting cards. It was better than working anyway!

This is part of the wreath that is on the door to my office. There is definitely a theme of snowmen in the building.

And this evening I started making wreaths of my own. I've been collecting the greens and finally have started making a few. This is my dining room table tonight. Tomorrow I'll add some decorations and bows to them. They smell so good! My dad made me the wreath form several years ago. We have all the greens we could ever use in our back yard. The ones I make are little, maybe 15" across or less. Perfect for setting on a coffee table or hanging from a ribbon on a door.
***
Tomorrow we will get our tree - now that is a job!
Fun to decorate and get paid!!
ReplyDelete