Baby-sitting day. Tori home with Strep Throat; Wyatt jolly as always.

Tori and I watched "Miracle on 34
th Street" - the old one, colorized. The first time for her I think. I think she enjoyed it, but she had a fever and a very distracting sore throat. Their house is newly decorated, tree and all! Very pretty.

Here are their stockings -- all made by me.
Wyatt's is the top left.
I had a great day.
And a fire in the fireplace waiting for me when I got home.
Awww...seeing Alan's stocking gets me all emotional! I really do love my little brother and all the happy Christmases you gave us will forever be part of who I am! Wyatt is adorable too, but Alan's stocking is the picture I like best this morning!
ReplyDeleteCorrection: I didn't make Alan's stocking - my mom did! I forgot. Of course she is the originator of these many stockings in the family now!
ReplyDelete