This time of year I get totally EXCITED about making things and doing crafty stuff! Of course, it is also just the time of year when I have so many things going on already that it makes it very FRUSTRATING not to be able to find the time to do the cutesy
craftsy things I find...

I really LOVE the above teacup chandelier! I have sent photos of it to certain people I know, I guess hoping THEY will make it and inspire me further! Some day I will find one of these chandelier fittings and BUY it! I already have the teacups!

And this adorable
candlestand! I am sure I can find the pieces to make this! And the candle itself it adorable. Music paper, lace and glitter - three of my FAVORITE things! All it needs is a vintage postage stamp.
What are you making this Christmas?
I LOVE the candle-stand! It's so pretty... and it looks like snow! All the snow we had left on the ground over here (which wasn't very much) got rained on last night. Now it's gone. SNIFF! I'm praying for a white Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Tirzah