Monday, March 12, 2012

An added surprise

Today was my babysitting day. I had the added surprise of Tori home kinda sick for the day.

She wasn't too sick to play quite a few rounds of "gin rummy" with me. Above is a sample of the pink playing cards I found for her. We both love this "JACK" and I'm thinking of using it for my facebook image...
Miss Tori shuffling...She also talked me into helping her bake her favorite PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES...she had the recipe memorized: one egg; 1 cup sugar; 1 cup peanut butter.
These turned out the BEST ever. No one was too sick to eat a bunch of these! We used a jumbo egg - maybe that's why they turned out deliciously different.

and Wyatt is moving towards walking - here he is with his din0-walker. He is so pleased with himself!

2 comments:

  1. Adrielle can't do that! He seems big and beefy, she's more long and lean. She's crawling really fast and still cruising around the furniture, but she doesn't like it when I put up to her walking toys! The cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that boy go! Tenley is still testing out her rocking on all fours skills. I need to learn some card games to play with Hailey like you do with Tori.

    ReplyDelete