Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I've been looking at clouds a lot lately

This is what Tori bought at the book fair at school...she loves to put a mean face on when I'm trying to get a photo! Unfortunately this cute puppy poster got her started on "how much she wants a puppy"...shoulda gone for the kitten poster - she already has FOUR! That's her school in the background.

another page out of my art journal: March 15-18. This is kind of a "journey/travel/destination" spread...
...and what I've been working on today. I "borrowed" this idea from Edith Holden's THE COUNTRY DIARY OF AN EDWARDIAN LADY. I will start adding my journaling as soon as the paint is dry! This will start with the first day of Spring (March 20).
I've been looking at clouds a lot lately and thinking about how I can recreate them in watercolors...
...
If you are interested in Edith Holden's art, go to www.morning-earth.org. There are many treasures in this site.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Tori that a puppy will eat all of her favorite things: Toys, hair stuff, socks, stuffed animals, computer. And then tell her that puppies don't take care of their business like cats do...we are still finding "you know what" from that dog. NASTY!

    ReplyDelete