Friday, March 16, 2012
St. Patrick's Day
In honor of my Irish heritage, and my granddaughter's keen interest in all things Irish, I sketched and painted the SWEET CELEBRATION below...
I think sketching and painting cupcakes could be addictive...
Luckily they are calorie free!
and almost as satisfying the high calorie kind...
I am taking photos at all angles like the professional bloggers I visit...
This project is from my on-line art class: "The Art of Wild Abandonment". I used watercolor paper, pencil, watercolor crayons, ultra fine felt tip pen, white jelly roll pen (which didn't show up that well on the watercolor, but you can see it on the chocolate cupcake. I'm going to be brave and post it on the art class facebook account.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing! It looks so professional! Are you going to make a copy for T? It would look great in her room, art from her grandma. What a treasure!
ReplyDeleteOK. You've convinced me to take the class! (I've been hemming & hawing about it....)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! there's that word again. Your talent never ceases to amaze and delight!
ReplyDelete