The Restaurant is the "Iron Rabbit' - funny name and really good food. We had the restaurant to ourselves for the first hour we were there! Nice for taking photos about the place.
I had a most wonderful salad with chicken, black beans, bacon, cheese. I took a photo, but maybe I'll have to post it tomorrow.

We aren't supposed to be giving each other gifts, but Claudia gave me a cool cigar box - this is just the writing on it. It is so beautiful and fits right into my collection!

She also made this very very neat "card" for me - it is really a piece of art to hang on a wall (I have it hung on my china cabinet). Front and back! I am going to totally steal this idea and make something like it!

On the way home - we saw a rainbow! How is that for a significant event on your birthday???
Phil gave me some lovely gifts too and we watched an old movie and ate chocolate. This is my idea of a celebration!
We aren't supposed to be giving each other gifts, but Claudia gave me a cool cigar box - this is just the writing on it. It is so beautiful and fits right into my collection!
She also made this very very neat "card" for me - it is really a piece of art to hang on a wall (I have it hung on my china cabinet). Front and back! I am going to totally steal this idea and make something like it!
Everyone gave me gifts and I wasn't expecting anything! Mom and dad gave me $$ to buy art supplies (THANK YOU!) and Jonny gave me a cd, a candle, ginger tea, and a very special stone on a magnet that I LOVE
!
On the way home - we saw a rainbow! How is that for a significant event on your birthday???
Phil gave me some lovely gifts too and we watched an old movie and ate chocolate. This is my idea of a celebration!
Thank you all.
I love you very much!
Oh, I just knew you would have a special day! I wish I could have been at dinner with you to give all those people I love a big HUG! Love you MOM!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Wish I was there with you!
ReplyDeleteStrawberry.