Phil brought home 7 fish! He didn't catch them all, he says most were caught by the 4 year old that was along and usually chasing frogs and spinning around in circles and once in a while would check his line...
This is the whole bowlful of all seven fish (already cleaned on the site - hurray!).
Way to go Phil. We're going to eat them for brunch tomorrow
Well it's not that bad! I like fishing too! Except for baiting the hook... not that great of an experience. Didn't catch anything but it was a fun time! Love ya! Tirzah.
"What we call the beginning is often the end; And to make an end is to make a beginning; The end is where we start from"
T.S. Eliot
I stumbled across this quote looking through a scrapbooking book this morning, and it seemed so appropriate to the beginning of this blog and the last of my chicks to fly.
Well it's not that bad! I like fishing too! Except for baiting the hook... not that great of an experience. Didn't catch anything but it was a fun time!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Tirzah.