The star of the beginning of my blog is my apple cake! Beautiful, isn't it? But I couldn't choose which image, so I have three! I told Phil I wasn't going to make this cake again, 'cause it has all that butter and sour cream and sugar - and well, you know there's only Phil and I to eat it all!!! And we will!!! BUT, Phil tasted it and said it is "the best thing I have ever made" and "don't you dare throw away the recipe". So ....

Weird Fork Angle:

Betty Crocker, watch out!


This morning was foggy, and I made myself stop and take some pictures of the capitol. I took quite a few of this too, but this is probably the most interesting. The foggy day promised to turn into a sunny one.

Today is my fun Thursday. I like to meet Vicki at the Farmer's Market and today was an especially nice day because it was sunny and bright but not so many people there. They even have installed heaters inside in the aisles for winter. Its open through December. Vicki stepped out of the way everytime I even sort of aimed the camera in her direction. But, she was good about suggesting places to walk for a possible shoot.

This is the garden at the end of the market. We ate our lunch near here - Vicki had spinach ravioli - I had a blt on focaccia bread. mmm Does it sound like I'm obsessing about food?

Another pretty view of the garden. After this, we walked over to the boardwalk and looked at the boats and flowers and people and animals. I also made a quick stop at Trader Joes. Also a treat.
Phil is out fishing today and if he gets a fish, I will have to post it tomorrow!
That looks So good!! Mmm... I can taste it already. Oh boy! YUM!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTirzah.
We have really enjoyed it! Thank you for the recipe!!!
ReplyDelete