We three girls went together and bought this desk chair for our pop. Phil put it together before we left so we could get a photo. I know you can't really see the chair, but you have to trust me dad is sitting on it! I don't know why I look so short - I think I was trying to scrunch down to be nearer pop's head.
Afterwards Phil and I went for a long hike to the Tumwater Historical park, under the bridge, around the lake, all the way to Marathon Park, and back! It only took about an hour, even with me stopping to snap photos every few steps. I felt really tired at the end though!
Tomorrow is Dad's actual birthday! XXOO
Awww! Great to see a picture of my FAVORITE grandpa! Tell him Happy Birthday from me and give him a hug for me, would you?!
ReplyDeleteFun! Tell him happy birthday for me too!! Love you Grandpa! And grandma's too!
ReplyDeleteTirzah,