Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16, 2009

OK, here is my "tag" embarassing story: It just happened today! I was driving in to work (the 16th) when I suddenly remembered I forgot to do the payroll! Yikes!!! I didn't even go in to work yesterday. I was in my own little birthday world enjoying all the attention and ZAP - back to earth lady! My co-worker was very nice and accepted my apology. When I gave her the envelope with the check in it I put on a note "remind me to buy ginko biloba" arrgh. what an embarassing thing to do! That's why I put in this picture of my doggie wearing my reading glasses - he sits on top of my computer and that's where I keep my glasses so I always know where they are (except when they are on MY nose!).


I was trying to get drippy leaves in this photo, but its still pretty isn't it? You can see the top of my car and the wet roads and the trees in their fall colors all around.

Another angle on the vine maples. Oh, I see some droplets of water there.



This is my lovely blueberry, yogurt, banana, milk drink. Doesn't it look nice with my Clara Bear Cup?














Tonight we are having friends over for pizza and a movie night. I'll have photos tomorrow hopefully! Also, I bought Walker's plane ticket for Christmas break today! I got him the last seat on a really good deal flight.


Still rainy here, but our home is oh so cozy.








1 comment:

  1. Cute! Those leaves are pretty! What a lovely colored drink! Just the right shade of purple!
    Mid 30's over here! Nice fire and toasty coffee cake!
    YUM!!
    Tirzah.

    ReplyDelete