Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009

Here is my collection of cigar boxes: I have things in them like special envelopes, art pens, special stickers, tags, etc. On the shelf below, those pretty boxes hold decks of cards, alphabet stickers, postage stamps (for art purposes) and cards I have already made. The books in between are for (gasp) cutting up and using in art!

We went on a little outing today to Tacoma. We had a nice lunch in a Mexican Restaurant. (I was too shy to take photos, but it was really cute-ly decorated - dark red walls and lots of paintings, flowers, etc. all over) But I wasn't too shy to take this photo of this gigantic be-jeweled fish!
Its gotten pretty cold here, so we have a nice fire in the wood stove. I made an easy quiche for dinner and our kitty is actually sitting on Phil's lap!

2 comments:

  1. Your cigar boxes are adorable! I'm always too shy to take pictures in restaurant's as well, unless there's a huge group of people! Anyway, our woodstove is going too! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'd love to cut up books too but most of them are too nice to cut up!
    Love ya!
    Strawberry.

    ReplyDelete